- Increasing Sleep Duration Reduces Bad Effects Of Trauma, Study Says
- Video Game-Based ‘Digital Medicine’ May Benefit Kids With Autism And ADHD: Study
- On-Demand Brain Stimulation Could Treat Severe Depression, Study Says
- Paying More Attention To Sad Faces Increases Depression Risk In Teenagers: Study
- Treating Mom’s Postpartum Depression Also Benefits Baby’s Brain, Study Reveals
World Mental Healthcare Association is a non – profit organization and a representative body for psychology and psychologists. We believe in promoting the excellence of ethical practice in the world of psychology.
Who We Are
The World Mental Healthcare Association (WMHA) is a global organization formed with the objective to enhance the theories of mental health and to elevate the profession of psychology and allied fields.
What We Do
Our mission is to become the leading psychological aid platform. We aim to become the nation’s leading voice on mental health through our hard work towards developing a sound community defined by awareness, thereby, building better lives for the millions affected by mental illness.
Get access to our exclusive mental health awareness seminars and events, listen to our podcasts, or participate in our webinars. Join us on our quest to make this world a better place to live in.
WMHA’s focused initiative is to advance the growth of the sector through policy advocacy, skill building, research, awareness programs, facilitating professionals and increasing industry outreach.