Your Guide to Better Mental Health
Our emergency helpline is just one click away for anyone who needs assistance. Call us for assistance with your mental health needs.
Participate in our mental health awareness events, conferences and seminars, talks, and workshops organized by the WMHA.
Become a part of our esteemed organization and advance the future of psychology and mental health. Get exclusive access to our wide range of helpful resources. Host seminars, webinars, podcasts and many more to guide and help people around the world.
Benefits of Membership
- Network with Peers
- Subscription to Mind Journal
- Career Advancement Support
- Get Involved in WMHA Divisions
- Access to Member Resources
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Certification of Authenticity
- Guideline for Professional Conducts
WMHA advocates enhancing the lives of individuals experiencing psychological conditions. The WMHA Alliance uses the facility of ”lived experience” to come up with a concrete foundation defining how our organization would help people with mental illness.
WMHA divisions are composed of interest groups, formed by members. While some represent subdisciplines of psychology (e.g., experimental, social, or clinical), others address topical areas such as ageing, ethnic minorities, or trauma.
- One on one session with a trained professional
- Personalized therapy to attend to all your concerns
- Discover healthy coping mechanisms
- Learn to take charge of your life
- One on one session with family members and a trained professional
- Improve communication with family members
- Enhance bond and connection
- Learn coping skills for difficult feelings and emotions
Groups and community
- Mental health services to the public
- Providing support and therapy to individuals
- One on one sessions/group sessions
- Addressing emotional stressors
- Learn coping mechanisms
If you feel depressed, anxious, distressed, lonely or just want to talk for feeling better or feeling safe, please feel free to call the Helpline no: 1800-120-1091 (WMHA’s 24*7 crisis support line)