Form a WMHA Affiliate
Who are eligible to become WMHA Affiliate-
- Existing non-profitable organizations who want to adopt the mission, the vision of WMHA
- Groups in a location where there is not an existing affiliate, and there is an agreed-upon need for the creation of a WMHA affiliate for advocacy, education and services.
- Groups who have a strong leader and the time, connections and resources available to dedicate to making a successful organization.
- Hospitals that provide mental health disorder treatment.
- County behavioral health departments and regional boards.
- Managed care organizations that allocate resources, oversee services, and/or directly provide services.
- Local associations of health and human services organizations.
Benefits Of Affiliate Membership –
- Exclusive savings on promotion, and advertising opportunities that showcase WMHA’s services.
- Recognition as a leading and visible partner, dedicated to improving the mental health of children, adults and other populations.
- Advance notice of the newest evidence-based research and practice. Supporting global advocacy through strength in numbers
- Opportunities for networking and collaboration with colleague organizations with similar interests and concerns in other parts of the world.
- Invaluable resources to manage to provide health care, financing, and Systems of Care.
List Of Affiliated Organizations –